Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Though Time Passes Quickly...

High School begins and I'm tarnished. Forbidden to speak to many of my friends, I'm now very much on the outskirts of my social circle. I never let grades plummet, and never harm myself with any substances. No drugs ever pass into my system. In that aspect, I am as pure as ever.

The internet is becoming increasingly popular. I find solace in planting myself in front of the screen for endless hours, where I can be whomever I want. I am no longer bound by what my life has become to strangers on the other side of the connection.

Instant messaging is a growing trend. One particular service was extremely popular. This is where I found my Prince. He was different than any other male I had met. He was wonderful to me. He felt right.

No comments: