Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why Yes, I Am Royalty



It's World Breastfeeding Week!

I will be participating the The Leaky B@@b's Blog Carnival for World Breastfeeding Week. Be sure to check her blog to read about Breastfeeding from Every Angle!

I thought we'd end the week with something special!
Most every girl, at one time or another, wants to be a princess. Now that I'm playing grown-up, I have declared myself a Queen -- and so are you!


NOTE: I have not tested these designs! Please use scrap to test them first and if any problems arise, please let me know so I can adjust the design. Thanks!

I have included .pes, .jef, and .hus. If you need a different extension, please let me know and if I can adapt it for you, I will be more than happy to do so.


Download Here

For file extension *.dst, you can download it here.

No comments: