Monday, August 2, 2010

Servin' It Up Fresh since 2004



It's World Breastfeeding Week!

I will be participating the The Leaky B@@b's Blog Carnival for World Breastfeeding Week. Be sure to check her blog to read about Breastfeeding from Every Angle!

On demand, at any time, perfectly mixed, temperature's just right... Babes around here have it straight from the tap! Enjoy this cheeky (or booby?) design!

NOTE: I have not tested these designs! Please use scrap to test them first and if any problems arise, please let me know so I can adjust the design. Thanks!

I have included .pes, .jef, and .hus. If you need a different extension, please let me know and if I can adapt it for you, I will be more than happy to do so.





Download Here

I would love to see photos of the finished product!

No comments: