Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lackies! Lacky-taters! Lactaters! Oh My!





It's World Breastfeeding Week!

I will be participating the The Leaky B@@b's Blog Carnival for World Breastfeeding Week. Be sure to check her blog to read about Breastfeeding from Every Angle!

This one's for the Lactaters (spell check says that's not a word, but I'm using it anyway!). Simple design+natural process=awesomeness!


NOTE: I have not tested these designs! Please use scrap to test them first and if any problems arise, please let me know so I can adjust the design. Thanks!

I have included .pes, .jef, and .hus. If you need a different extension, please let me know and if I can adapt it for you, I will be more than happy to do so.


Download Here


I would love to see photos of the finished product!

3 comments:

Susana said...

HEYLO!!! i just found your blog through the FB page Yes I Will Breastfeed and Yes I will Do It Right Here...let me tell youve been a great read for me!!

i love all the embroidery designs youve posted i would love to do them for myself and some of the LLL moms i know! but i need the files to be .dst could you email them to me? sklotz2009@gmail.com thanks in advance!!

MamaStNick said...

these are fantastic!

Lisa said...

Here's a link for the .dst files up to today. I'll be adding them to the rest of the week's posts!