Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's All Fun and Games...Until You Squirt Someone's Eye Out




It's World Breastfeeding Week!

I will be participating the The Leaky B@@b's Blog Carnival for World Breastfeeding Week. Be sure to check her blog to read about Breastfeeding from Every Angle!

There comes a time in every new mom's journey where she will unknowingly have two circles, rapidly growing in size, on her shirtfront. Whether it's from hearing your own offspring sprouting tears or another nearby bundle, it's inevitable. For me, there was a moment in the Pediatrician's office when I suddenly began producing mass amounts of milk on day four soaking me, baby, and you, if you were near enough. Armed with stripper-sized breasts, I quickly learned that during a forceful let-down, I could squirt to the other side of the room. I found this not-too-funny at the time. Now, I can look back and laugh, because I'm sure it was quite the sight! Enjoy this design!

NOTE: I have not tested these designs! Please use scrap to test them first and if any problems arise, please let me know so I can adjust the design. Thanks!

I have included .pes, .jef, and .hus. If you need a different extension, please let me know and if I can adapt it for you, I will be more than happy to do so.





I would love to see photos of the finished product!

Download Here

4 comments:

Jessica said...

This one might just be my favorite!

Dionna @ Code Name: Mama said...

This one is AWESOME Lisa!

MamaStNick said...

Hilarious. I totally relate. I have a black leather couch that I'm constantly wiping spray marks off of.

Lisa said...

Glad you guys like it! And to think...I almost scrapped this design because I wasn't too happy with how it turned out!