Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Have You Heard About BestMilk?



It's World Breastfeeding Week!



I will be participating the The Leaky B@@b's Blog Carnival for World Breastfeeding Week. Be sure to check her blog to read about Breastfeeding from Every Angle!

Breastmilk is the best milk! Raise awareness with this cheeky design! In case you haven't notice -- it's all about the boobs this week!


NOTE: I have not tested these designs! Please use scrap to test them first and if any problems arise, please let me know so I can adjust the design. Thanks!

I have included .pes, .jef, and .hus. If you need a different extension, please let me know and if I can adapt it for you, I will be more than happy to do so.

2 comments:

Betsy B. Honest said...

Love it!

DIYDanielle said...

This is great... is there a link to the design somewhere? I saw them for your other images, but not this one. Thanks!